River ponies are spirit guardians of river systems. They have rivers on their backs and often change to mach their river system. This is a semi-open species, please wait for a free newborn myo slot day (every equinox and solstice) to make one! If you don't want to wait we have lots of events and adopts. After you have your newborn you can age them up by participating in group events, such as monthly prompts, gachas, advent calendars, etc.
Perpetual MYO Newborn River Pony Contest
Group Information Links
List of All traits (use when making a river pony)
Group Currency Information
River pony questions
Main Master list
Guest designer slots
our points savings account: rivermuns
1. Please be nice to each other!
2. You must be a member to own a river pony. (However there are some exceptions)
3. If you got your river pony for free than you can not sell them but you may gift or trade them if you like!
4. If you have any suggestions please let us know!
5. This species is currently semi-open! Meaning you can create a common newborn for free! Creating any river pony older or rarer without the required passes will result in a 2 week ban.
How do I get a river pony?
Depends if you'd like it for free or if you'd rather spend some money.
Getting a river pony for free:
First you will need to make a newborn river pony (just wait until the 21st of december, there's going to be a special surprise for them) Then you you will need to give the newborn some attention by drawing them, writing about them, or commissioning art of them. You will also need to participate in events to earn some spirit coins. Monthly prompts are a pretty good way to earn them. (currently the admin who runs it is moving so there isn't one yet for this month) Once you have enough drawings/ writings and spirit coins you can age them into a child. The process then repeats for child into teen and teen into adult. Go here for exact numbers: fav.me/da9awdr
Getting a river pony for points or money:
If you don't want to do a lot of drawing you can purchase an adult river pony. We usually have a few adopts and customs a month so be on the look out!